Home | Forum | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 SafeGuard Server
 Copy protect websites
 Can Nginx server use safeguard protection module?
 New Topic    Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

StanislavB
Starting Member

Russia
2 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2022  Reply with Quote
We have a virtual server hosted with Linode that uses Nginx instead of Apache. is the server protection module compatible with Nginx? If so, are there any special requirements for installation, etc?

Admin
Forum Admin

Australia
41 Posts

Yes there is a server module available for Nginx servers.

Installation of the ASPS module is always performed by the ArtistScope support team to ensure that the module is compatible with your version of of Nginx and also compatible with your control panel* type.

* Control panel software installed by most web hosting services can modify server config to take control. The ArtistScope team will make any adjustments in the module config to ensure that everything works as desired.
Go to Top of Page

StanislavB
Starting Member

Russia
2 Posts

We are not limited to which Control Panel software we use. Which one do you recommend to be least troublesome?
Go to Top of Page

Kendo

Australia
21 Posts

Apparently there are a few different Control Panel options available for Nginx. Not being a Nginx user myself I couldn't say which is better. However there is little to worry about because the ArtistScope team will ensure that ASPS is configured to suit whichever you choose.

Webmin is one Control Panel system that we normally recommend for Linux and see on their website that they also cater for Windows and Nginx. However for Windows I would imagine that the Internet Information Servers (IIS) Manager is everything that one needs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic    Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© SafeGuard Media | Contact | Privacy | Terms Go To Top Of Page